TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tom Waterhouse Holdings Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions
1. TomWaterhouse.com is not a bookmaking and wagering site, no bets are received.
2. TomWaterhouse.com provides only a tipping service and does not give financial advice.
3. By becoming a subscriber to Tom Waterhouse’s tips, members acknowledge and agree that they will only place bets with licensed betting service providers.
4. By using this site members confirm that they are over the age of 18 and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. By becoming a subscriber to Tom Waterhouse’s tips, members acknowledge and agree that the tips that they receive are confidential and proprietary in nature and, to this end, should not under any circumstances be forwarded on or otherwise communicated to any person without the prior written consent from TomWaterhouse.com.
6. Whilst Tom Waterhouse believes in our form, this is not a guarantee. One month of positive return does not in any way guarantee the next. Members should be aware that betting is a form of gambling which is risky and members can lose their entire bet. Tom Waterhouse is not responsible for members’ losses. There are no refunds on gambling monies lost.
7. Tom Waterhouse is an advocate of responsible gambling. Tom Waterhouse wants members to be in control of their gambling at all times and not allow member’s gambling to control them. Please ensure that when implementing Tom Waterhouse’s tips that members do so in a controlled manner with the key principle to only gamble what they can afford to lose.
8. From time to time TomWaterhouse.com may amend the terms and conditions of its subscription service. By continuing to subscribe after such amendments have been made members agree to be bound by the terms as amended. If at any time members do not agree to these terms they should cease their subscription.
9. By subscribing to this tipping service members also consent to receiving information and links to third party websites. This applies to all Australian residents (excluding NSW and SA residents).
Money Back Guarantee on the Gold Package
10. ‘Gold Package' subscribers will be refunded a month's subscription cost if there is a negative return in respect of that calendar month. In such event, funds will be automatically refunded into all eligible Gold members’ accounts (see 14.)
11. Negative return in respect of a calendar month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators minus the stake of all bets during that calendar month.
12. All refunds will be processed at calendar month end.
13. TomWaterhouse.com only accepts payments in AUD$. If you are paying for subscriptions in a currency other than AUD$, members must ensure that the amount is sufficient following conversion into AUD$ by the receiving bank. Any applicable refunds will be paid in AUD$. We accept no foreign exchange risk.
14. Members with more than one outstanding membership payment will not be entitled to receive a refund for any of their payments over that calendar month.
15. Refunds will only be sent back to the original payment method used for each subscription payment.