Tom Waterhouse Punting Pty Ltd Terms of Service
1. TomWaterhouse.com is not a bookmaking and wagering website, no bets are received.
2. TomWaterhouse.com provides only a tipping service and does not give financial advice.
3. By becoming a subscriber to Tom Waterhouse’s tips, members acknowledge and agree that they will only place bets with licensed betting service providers.
4. By using this website or mobile app, members confirm that they are over the age of 18 and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. By becoming a subscriber to Tom Waterhouse’s tips, members acknowledge and agree that the tips that they receive are confidential and proprietary in nature and, to this end, should not under any circumstances be forwarded on or otherwise communicated to any person without the prior written consent from TomWaterhouse.com.
6. Whilst Tom Waterhouse believes in our form, this is not a guarantee. One month of positive return does not in any way guarantee the next. Members should be aware that betting is a form of gambling which is risky and members can lose their entire bet. Tom Waterhouse is not responsible for members’ losses. There are no refunds on gambling monies lost.
7. TomWaterhouse.com doesn’t provide any assurances or guarantees that any of the horses, races and events which have been the subject of tips by TomWaterhouse.com have not been cancelled, postponed or otherwise varied. In the event that any such horse or event is cancelled, postponed or varied TomWaterhouse.com accepts no responsibility and, relevantly, your subscription is non-refundable.
8. Tom Waterhouse is an advocate of responsible gambling. Tom Waterhouse wants members to be in control of their gambling at all times and not allow member’s gambling to control them. Please ensure that when implementing Tom Waterhouse’s tips that members do so in a controlled manner with the key principle to only gamble what they can afford to lose.
9. From time to time TomWaterhouse.com may amend the terms and conditions of its subscription service. By continuing to subscribe after such amendments have been made members agree to be bound by the terms as amended. If at any time members do not agree to these terms they should cease their subscription.
10. By subscribing to this tipping service members also consent to receiving information and links to third party websites. This applies to all Australian residents (excluding NSW and SA residents).
11. All information received in relation to your membership is confidential and must not be disclosed unless expressly authorised by the Company or required by law.
12. All intellectual property contained in the information you receive in connection with your membership belongs to and is exclusively owned by the Company.
13. From time to time, in the course of events or activities associated with your membership, the Company may take photographs and/or video footage containing your identity. All material obtained may be used in any advertisement, material or merchandise of the Company.
14. We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by providing your feedback to our tipping services, whether it be it via email, posting via any public forum or otherwise (including any reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like) you grant TomWaterhouse.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to (a) host, use, reproduce, modify, run, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display such feedback of yours throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) make your feedback available to the rest of the world and (c) use the name that you submit in connection with such feedback.
Money Back Guarantee on the Gold Package
15. ‘Gold Package’ subscribers will be refunded a month’s subscription cost if there is a negative return in respect of their first 28 days of being a member. For sake of clarity, this only applies for the first 28 days that someone is a subscriber and to be eligible to receive a subscription fee refund you have to be a paying member for the full 28 days in question. In such event, funds will be automatically refunded into all eligible Gold members’ accounts (see 14.)
16. Negative return in respect of a month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators after the tips have been sent to members, minus the stake of all bets during that month.
17. All refunds will be processed within 7 days of a member’s 28 day period.
18. TomWaterhouse.com only accepts payments in AUD$. If you are paying for subscriptions in a currency other than AUD$, members must ensure that the amount is sufficient following conversion into AUD$ by the receiving bank. Any applicable refunds will be paid in AUD$. We accept no foreign exchange risk.
19. Members with more than one outstanding subscription payment will not be entitled to receive a refund for any of their payments over that month.
20. Refunds will only be sent back to the original payment method used for each subscription payment.
21. Referrers will be issued with a unique referrer link and identification number (Referrer ID). Existing members can find their link in their first welcome email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-members can obtain a link by contacting us at email@example.com.
22. Referrers get $10 of subscription credit per new member that signs up and pays for a paid subscription using their designated referrer link (chargebacks, suspected or actual fraudulent activity or failed payments do not get counted as a sign up in regard to paying $10 in respect of the member referral). TomWaterhouse.com reserves the right to delay payment in respect to suspected fraudulent activity. This is a one-off payment per each new paying member (no recurring revenue).
23. Referrers will be notified via email once their referral earnings are approved and ready for credit towards a subscription. If the Referrer has not provided their payout preference in regards to choice of subscription within 90 days of the notification, the referrer is not entitled to, and will forfeit any pending payments.
24. TomWaterhouse.com reserves the right to require any reasonably requested ID before payment of subscription credit.
25. TomWaterhouse.com will assess the status of pending payments within five business days of the end of each calendar month and process subscription credit within 20 business days of the end of each calendar month.
26. This agreement can be terminated by either party at any time by either party.
27. Referrers cannot publicly in any forum and/or means use the TomWaterhouse.com name or brand and cannot have any public advertisement regarding TomWaterhouse.com. Further, referrers cannot send spam emails or bulk unsolicited emails. If this occurs all payment to the referrer will be voided.
28. TomWaterhouse.com has 30 day expiring cookies whereby a cookie expires if a visitor has not registered a customer account within this time. For example, if a customer clicks through your unique Referrer ID and registers an account within 30 days, you will get credit for the registration. If a customer clicks through your unique Referrer ID and does not register an account within 30 days, the customer will not be treated as a direct customer and you will not obtain the credit for the registration. We operate a last click policy. The most recent Referrer link that is clicked will be credited with the referral.